short stories


For some silly reason, I had convinced myself that I didn't like to read short stories. Perhaps because once I get fully into the short story, then it's over and I am left with wanting more. Perhaps because I struggled with writing short stories for a creative writing course in college. Ah yes, now I remember why I didn't like short stories! Well, that's all in the past. My interest in reading short story complications has launched with this book, Delicate Edible Birds and other Stories by Lauren Groff. I'm currently reading the second to last story and already know this will be a 5-star book for me. I can't say I have enjoyed every story as there were 2 that were, meh. However, the ones I loved, I loved intensely. 

If you read this one, let me know what you think!

Comments